Webshop beginner Tips!
Tac-Up Gear was born one day 12 years ago and the plan was always to go into market through a online store and perhaps you are in the same position to do your own start up?
It´s worth mentioning that through the years a fantastic development in regards to webshops has occured so it is easier to be up and running, perhaps even in a day, but still here are my 10 general tips even if some feels old school!
- You must own a domain name, you should also be able to have email accounts set up. Think out a smart name for your business and see if it is available for use as a “.com”.
- Browse the web and pick a low cost webshop provider with good renomé.
- Sign up on social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook etc.
- Stand out in regards of what product or service you will provide in your onlinestore, think ” what makes me different than the next guy?” and then roll with that.
- Make a simple timeline on a piece of paper for the next 6 months that shows what will happen when, releases, deadlines etc.
- Write down your “to do´s” and idea´s you never know when you get that extra great thought!
- Use all three medias and combine them to show the world your story/products – Text, Pictures and Video.
- Look at how other companys you look up to are doing things and try the same aproach!
- Never give up!
- And at last… try to have possible customers to visit your webshop! 🙂