Tac-Up Gear is a unique one man driven webshop with focus on Swedish M90 and other camouflage clothes and professional products like patches both regular and IR.
The company was created in 2006 and has its base in Sweden and its purpose is to fill the void in the tactical gear market presenting unique and odd tactical gear.
Tac-Up Gear have become known on all continents of the world because of the uniquely designed and useful items.
Driven by the passion for practical gear and new camouflage patterns in interesting fabrics most items are exclusively designed and produced in a limited edition by factories around the world. The characteristics of the Tac-Up Gear brand are the uniqueness and practicality of use.
The focus lies in outdoor clothing, patches and other smaller gear which seems interesting and that I think would benefit you as customer!
The company tag-line is: “Absolute Nature” and “Time to tactically upgrade your gear”. The logo, the Viking ship originally was created in the 1930´s of a piece of wood by my grandfather and then had a more cartoone like or artistic rounded character. Modified in a more strickt sense to be used as our logo today the ship has more edge and speed and you can think of it as it is sailing on the sea, delivering unique quality products to you, our most valued customer!
I must say I feel proud to carry on the creating and designing tradition in the family.
Welcome with any order large or small!
Martin Sandgren, CEO & Lead Designer
– We have international shipping.
– Free shipping to “Rest of the World” if your order value (not including initial shipping) is over 1599 SEK.
– There is no shipping cost within Sweden.
– We have no minimum order quantity.
– We have unique small batch manufactured gear.
– We do not charge for any of our many payment alternatives.
– Please leave reviews and feedback on our product pages.