Bushcraft Leather Glove Brown.
Our Bushcraft glove brown is made in 100% cowskin and has a unique design were the look and feel has the Nordic touch to it!
These gloves, our Bushcraft Leather Glove Brownm, have no lining and being of leather they will adopt and mold to your hands when used and if treated right will last years to come!
Grab the opportunity to own a pair of exclusive brown leather hand protectors for your bushcraft and outdoor adventures and discover the joy of a second skin!
Take care of your gloves and treat the cowhide outer with your favourite leather protection and use the gloves daily to get that shape, patina and smoothness that only real leather gloves can get after extensive wear!
Looking almost as a pair of Western cavalry / cowboy gloves from the 1860´s their smooth feel will be great in the woods and in the fields
- Double leather layer in palm area.
- Extra layer at wrist to grab when pulling on the gloves.
- Hook up you gloves for drying or hanging using the "tab".
- Smooth and soft nice smelling 100% real cow leather.
- The glove has long fingers and long "sleeve".
- Fashionable "three stripes" design on upper hand.
- 1860´s western / cowboy look.
- Real leather for long lasting use when treated.
Measurement straight over palm aprox:
Medium = 10,5 cm
Large = 11 cm
XL = 11,5 cm
XXL = 12 cm
4XL = 13 cm
5XL = 14 cm