Our Bushcraft glove Cavalry is made in 100% cowskin and has a unique design were the look and feel has the Nordic touch to it!
These gloves have no lining and being of leather they will adopt and mold to your hands when used and if treated right will last years to come!
Grab the opportunity to own a pair of exclusive hand protectors for your forest and bushcraft adventures, building camp, or campfire and discover the joy of a second skin!
Looking almost as a pair of Western Yellow cavalry or cowboy gloves from the 1860´s their smooth feel will be great in the woods and in the fields.
- Double leather layer in palm area.
- Extra layer at wrist to grab when pulling on the gloves.
- Hook up you gloves for drying or hanging using the "tab".
- Smooth and soft nice smelling 100% real cow leather.
- The glove has long fingers and long "sleeve".
- Fashionable "three stripes" design on upper hand.
- 1860´s western / cowboy look.
- Real leather for long lasting use when treated.
Measurement straight over palm aprox:
Medium = 10,5 cm
Large = 11 cm
XL = 11,5 cm
XXL = 12 cm
4XL = 13 cm
5XL = 14 cm